Dr. Mohammad Shebli is an ear nose and throat surgeon private and GESY, providing outpatient consultations for adults and children.
Dr. Mohammad Shebli is from Limassol. He studied Medicine at University of Balamand Medical School, Lebanon. He completed his higher surgical training in the UK and obtained Otolaryngology Speciality Diploma from Sweden.
He completed 3 surgical fellowships:
- Rhinology/Facial Plastics and Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship in Manchester University Hospitals (2017-2018).
- Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship in University College Hospital London (2018-2019).
- Head and Neck Surgery travelling fellowship in China, Shandong ENT Provincial Hospital (2019)
- Appointed as Consultant ENT Surgeon in Barts Health University Hospitals, London (2019-2020).
- Appointed Consultant ENT Head and Neck surgeon at Umeå University Hospital, Sweden (2020-2021)
Relocated to Cyprus in 2021. Dr. Shebli has completed a Rhinoplasty Mini-Fellowship in Cairo with the world renowned Rhinoplasty Surgeon Professor. Hossam Foda (July 2021).
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The European association of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- The Swedish Medical Board
- The General Medical Council in the UK
- The Cyprus Medical Council
|Number of Employees||1-50|
Ioanni Polemi 42a , Limassol 3085 , Cyprus
entlimassol [ at ] gmail.com
+357 25 552 229
- Mon: 09:00-18:00
- Tue: 09:00-18:00
- Wed: 09:00-18:30
- Thu: 09:00-18:00
- Fri: 09:00-13:00
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed